Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Ford Lehman
- Model: 254
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 80hp
- Type: Inboard
LET OUR 5 LOCATIONS MAKE BUYING OR SELLING YOUR BOAT EASY
Tel:OFFICE - 727-317-5678
Forward is the V-berth with a "pie" shaped wedge on centerline that can be easily removed if you wanted two single berths. The port side has a workbench under the cushions and the starboard side has storage under for the new, 2012, suite of sails not on the Profurl roller furling systems above. Moving aft, the port side has the head/shower and to starboard a hanging locker and lots of drawer space. The head door also closes off the main salon so Hiatus can be broken into 3 discreet staterooms. Aft of this bulkhead to port a U shaped dinette with foldable table that has space inside for storage. A Sig Marine diesel fired heater is also aft of this bulkhead with bookshelves. To starboard, bookshelves and a settee with chart table just aft of the settee. A U shaped galley is to port just forward of the companionway, with sinks on centerline. Under the countertop is a 2012 icemaker, 24 lbs/day. Refrigeration compartment is top loading 12 cu. ft. divided into freezer and fridge, both on their own Fridge-a-Boat Danfoss compressors upgraded in 2012. A captain quarters are aft of chart table to starboard and has a ¾ berth that two can sleep in. These quarters also have a door. Under the berth is storage and two dedicated engine start batteries along with the Heart 2000 inverter/100amp battery charger with a smart regulator, Link 2000R. Aft of the galley is a single berth to port. The galley has a new microwave and new 2 burner LP Gourmet II stove and oven. The main saloon has a 32" Samsung 1080p flat screen monitor/tv
DECK & HULL:
- Well's Marine SS arch with davits and boom gallows.
- Cockpit shower
- New bimini and dodger that can be unzipped for sun or breeze
- Navpod mounted electronics at helm
- 5 self-tailing winches; the 2 primaries are electric Lewmar Ocean 50's
- 2 reefing winches on boom
- 3 halyard winches on mast
- Stainless (SS) 5 step boarding ladder
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Wash-down salt water pump
- Ventilated propane locker, 4ea. 1.5 gal. propane tanks
- Chocks on main cabin top for 4 ea. 80 cu. ft. SCUBA tanks with teak chocks
- Hull topsides white Awlgrip paint, polished 2014
- New bottom paint, 2014
- Cutlass bearing replaced during haul out, 2014
- Autoprop with drive saver
- New 2 burner Gourmet II stove/oven/broiler. Gimbaled stainless steel.
- Microwave oven; new
- Icemaker, 24 lb/day; new
- Fridge and freezer with separate Danfoss compressors, new 2012
- Double SS sink with home style faucet, vegetable washer, pressure hot/cold
- 6 gallon SS hot water heater; engine heat exchanger and electric
- 354 gallons fresh water in 4 SS tanks
- Spectra water maker, 180 gpd, 12 VDC with spare filters
- Ford-Lehman 254 ci, 80 hp. with 12,225 hrs. Ford says good to 20,000 hrs.
- Borg Warner Velvet drive rebuilt 1995, approx. 4000 hrs. ago.
- Transfer between 3 aluminum fuel tanks
- 210 gallons in tanks
- All fuel tank lines replaced 1995 with ORTAC fuel hose
- Main centerline tank (125gal) pulled and fiberglassed 1995 to prevent possible corrosion
- All pressure hoses replaced in 1995 when tanks were out
- All 4 aluminum water tanks replaced with SS in 1995
- Water heater replaced 1995 while cockpit sole was removed
- Tank Tender quantity measurement for water and fuel
- 20 gallon Vetus flexible waste tank
- Macerator on Y valves
- Deck pump out
- Manifold for 4 Stainless Steel water tanks through single deck fill
- Water maker provides water to 2 main tanks; approx. 270 gallons together
- 3 aluminum fuel tank inspected 1995 and main tank fiberglassed (125gal)
- Fuel tanks serviced through single deck fill on manifold system
- 24 breaker 12-V/DC panel
- 110-V/AC 30 amp panel
- Heart 2000 watt inverter – 100 amp battery charger section
- Marinco 110-V/AC 30 amp dockside plug with second TV/Telephone plug
- Marinco 50 amp cord with splitter for (2) 30 amp 50’ cords
- Marinco 50’ 30 amp cord to the panel
- Marinco 30 amp 50’ cord strictly for 13,500 BTU air conditioner unit mounted on hatch
- 110-V Galvanic isolator
- Powermax 200 amp alternator with Balmar automatic voltage regulator
- Manual rheostat to control alternator should Balmar regulator fail
- (2) 27 series deep cycle engine start batteries – new 2016
- (6) 27 series deep cycle house batteries – new 2016
- (4) Hella 600 amp switches to tie batteries to main buss
- (3) Kyocera 145 watt solar panels through a Moringstar controller/monitor
- Raymarine C 120 chart plotter in cockpit
- Raymarine DSM 300 depth/fishfinder
- Raymarine gyro controlled autopilot, Smart Series with handheld smart controller
- Below deck hydraulic ram-on-quadrant autopilot
- ST60 Wind and close hauled wind instrument. Autopilot will steer to wind from masthead windvane
- Pathfinder 24 NM Color Radar with chart overlay
- 2 ea. VHF radios; Uniden UM 525 with DSC integrated into Raymarine system
- Uniden has WHAM 4 handheld controller with induction charging system
- West Marine VHF 580 at companionway
- ICOM 728 HF transceiver with HAM capability
- Insulated backstay for antenna
- Antenna tuner, AH 4
- 2 separate antennas for VHF's; 1 at masthead for Uniden and 1 on arch for West Marine handheld VHF
MAST & RIGGING:
- All standing rigging wire replaced 2010 using mechanical Staylocks/Norseman fittings. Lower stays 5/16"; uppers, intermediate and fore/backstays 3/8" with bronze turnbuckles. The 3/8" exceeds standard.
- Halyards replaced 2014 and furling lines for headsails also replaced 2014
- Some sheets replaced as required
- Upper life lines replaced with 1" stainless tubing
- Bobstay and fittings replaced in 2012
- Profurl furlers for jib and staysail
- New suit of sails in 2012. Headsails: Number 1 yankee 130%; Number 2 yankee 90%;
- Reacher is asymmetrical. Also have storm jib for heavy weather.
- Staysail 230 sq.ft; also have nylon staysail drifter.
- Mainsail, fully battened 575 sq.ft, new 2012 with "Stackpack" system
- CQR 60 lb. with 300 ft. 3/8" BBB chain
- 20 Kg. Bruce with 50' chain and 250 ft. nylon rode
- Stern anchor 20 lb. Danforth with chain and rode
- Manual manufacturer's anchor windlass that came with boat; bullet proof.
- 2010 3.6 (12') AB hard bottom, inflatable (RIB) with Eurohelm and Tohatsu 30hp EFI, electric start, power tilt. AB has compass,bimini and stainless steel swim ladder.
- Magma grill
- Screens for all ports
- Lifesling horseshoe preserver/rescuer buoy
- Lots of cordage
- Dometic RV style, July 2014, air conditioner 13,500 BTU in mid hatch on separate circuit. Sandwiched so no holes drilled in boat. Keeping us cool in 95*F in FL. Take or leave; hatch to cover is stored.
- Zincs for Autoprop and shaft, plus propeller puller & grease fitting for sealed bearings on prop, serviced when yacht is pulled, every 2 years.
- Life jackets with "Hiatus" stenciled, 4 each open water.
- Harness, 2 ea. for jacklines, attached as necessary.
- 2 ea. spare refrigeration compressors and control modules
- Original owner's manual on board along with all operating instructions for additional gear, i.e., Raymarine, refrigeration, winches, watermaker, solar panels, etc.
- Heat exchanger
- Raw water pump; 3 ea. rebuild kits and one new gear driven pump.(replacement for old style slot and pin arrangement)
- All hoses
- Two sets of belts
- Fuel lift pump
- Water pump, internal fresh water on engine
- Fuel filters and fuel filter engine housings
- Gaskets or gasket material for all raw water strainers and/or heat exchangers.
- Solenoids for starter
- Oil pressure switch
- Zincs for heat exchangers
- Spare rebuild kit for watermaker. All seals and silicon
- Spare filters for watermaker
- Spare pressure water system pump
- Spare 3000 gph bilge pump
- Spare prop for dink and spark plugs, water pump rebuild, repair kit for Hypolon material
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact: Bill Kelso 727-565-8866 firstname.lastname@example.org
or Dave Schroeder 770-324-3888 email@example.com