Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Perkins
- Model: M50
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 50hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 3030
LET OUR 5 LOCATIONS MAKE BUYING OR SELLING YOUR BOAT EASY
Forward cabin includes hanging locker and seat to port, double Pullman berth to starboard with storage underneath, large head with shower forward.
Main salon to starboard has U-shaped settee with salon table which converts into a double berth. To port you will find a nice nav table with comfortable seating each side and with the nav panel above the aft seat.
Galley is to starboard, L-shaped, with three burner propane stove with oven, double sinks, great refrigeration/freezer, and really nice storage and counter space.
Aft cabin is to port, includes nice double berth, hanging and storage lockers and engine access panel, head with shower.
Abundant storage throughout the boat, teak and holly sole, blinds, nice upholstery.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration, front load
- Adler Barbour freezer, top load
- Three burner stove with oven
- Roll-out pantry storage
- In-cabinet trash can
- Double stainless steel sinks with pressurized hot/cold freshwater, manual foot pump for saltwater
- Sparcraft mast with in-mast furling system
- Profurl headsail furler
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Adjustable hard boom vang
- All lines led to cockpit
- Coachroof mainsheet winches - two Lewmar 30s
- Coachroof jibsheet winches - two Lewmar 48s
- Lewmar mainsheet traveler
- 30 amp AC shore power system
- 12v DC power system
- Inverter and battery charger
- 2 8D House batteries
- GPS Map 740
- Icom VHF with dual controls
Dinghy and outboard are not included but are available
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call me directly to set up an appointment to see this boat.