Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH4-GHTBE
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 110hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2008
- Engine Hours: 825
LET OUR 5 LOCATIONS MAKE BUYING OR SELLING YOUR BOAT EASY
Tel:OFFICE - 941-639-7777
Pilothouse: Large enclosed helm station at the forward end of the pilothouse (with a large overhead hatch and opening central window that opens to the forward cockpit area). There are two helm chairs that swivel to the large dining area with L shaped Ultra Leather settee and teak table.
Interior Accommodations: It is Especially Spacious below you will find the owner's stateroom forward with a large island berth with innerspring mattress, two large hanging lockers and privacy doors to galley passageway & head.
To starboard: head with separate shower stall, just aft is the office/navigation station with vanity and varnished hardwood desk with tray storage under and a hinged lid with upholstered seat. Farther aft is the guest cabin with wide twin berths, a large hanging locker and an array of storage cabinets and privacy door.
To port: large galley with center island and walk through design and large pantry storage cabinet aft of galley. Pantry cabinet easily converts to space to install washer/dryer, wine cooler, or additional refrigeration.
- Air Conditioned in Pilothouse and below both at the dock and at anchor with the Mase 6KW Generator
- Sea Recovery 350 GPD Watermaker
- PLENTY of storage throughout this vessel
- All the windows in the pilothouse have Custom Wooden Blinds and all ports throughout have Peek-A-Boo shutters
- Central Vacuum System
- Large Frigiboat Keel Cooler freezer and refrigeration system with digital controls
- Microwave oven
- Force 10 LPG two burner stove with oven
- SeaGull IV water filter
- Plenty of storage !!
- Garmin 4212 Chart plotter with AIS, WIFI, Sirius XM Weather and Video Camera for the stern
- Raymarine ST60 Knot/Depth and Wind Indicator instruments
- Backup Garmin Chart Plotter 441
- ICOM422 VHF with Command microphone at helm
- Raymarine 6002 Autopilot w/ wireless remote at helm
- Three flat screen Televisions, Master, Guest, Helm
- Shakespeare Sea Watch TV antenna
- Sony AM/FM/ CD Radio, with speakers at Nav Station, helm and rear cockpit
- Smoke/Carbon Monoxide detectors
- 6kw Mase Generator with 160 hours
- NEW 2014 Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper Mini 350 GPD Watermaker with automatic freshwater flush, remote, maintenance kit, and UV sterilizer
- ProWatt 2500 watt inverter
- Solar Panel, 75 Watt
- LED lighting throughout
- NEW 2016 AGM12 volt batteries: six house and one dedicated engine start
- Two 16 BTU AC/Heat systems, one for Pilothouse and one for cabin which is NEW in June 2017
- Dual 30 Amp AC dockside power
- Water Heater both 110 and engine
- Raritan "Elegance" electric fresh water head
- Acu-gage Tank Monitoring System
- Central Vacuum System
A simplified, self-tending roller furling sloop rig has sail controls led to an electric winch in the aft-cockpit for easy sail control....
- Charleston In Mast Furling system for mainsail
- Hoyt self-tending system for the Genoa and Harken Furling
- November 2014 Mainsail and Jib sent to UK Sailmakers Sarasota to be reconditioned and new Sunbrella UV protection added. The IP Star was also added to the mainsail at the same time
- Lewmar Ocean Series 40 CST and 16 CST winches on mast
- Lewmar Ocean Series 40 CEST Electric Winch in aft cockpit
- NEW 2014 four blade PYI Max Prop
- March 2015 Standing Rigging Inspected and tuned
Sail area 714 sq. ft.
Mast height 56 ft.
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Muir Electric anchor windlass with controls at bow and helm
- Delta 44 Anchor with 200 ft. of chain
- Fortress Anchor with 200 ft. of chain
- Lower rub rail with stainless steel striker
- Cockpit Cover for forward cockpit
- Full Screens for side and rear opening deckhouse windows
- Forward cockpit table
- NEW Oct. 2013 SeaWise Dinghy Davit System
- NEW 2013 10 foot Brig Hypalon Inflatable dinghy with 20 hp Tohatsu 4stroke motor and console steering.
- NEW 2013 Continental Trailer for dinghy
- Safety equipment including PFDs
- Saltwater Wash-down at bow
- November 2017 bottom painted with Trinidad 75 hard paint and the diver always cleans and inspects the bottom monthly
Comments on Hull Design from Bob Johnson, N.A.:
"One key difference in the SP Cruiser from our prior Island Packet designs is a new hull form, providing increased hull speed and virtually level running under power, even at full throttle. While the signature Island Packet Full Foil Keel® has been retained for its many attributes (shoal draft, low ballast center of gravity, protected prop and rudder, integral structural attachment, superb seakeeping, double bottom protection, etc.), the SP’s broader stern sections, with a flatter run and less deadrise (vee), provide the improvements under power. The large fuel tank allows extended range under power with very economical fuel consumption. Of course, one can also augment powering performance with the sails, increasing speed and/or reducing fuel usage....."
- Yanmar 4JH4-GHTBE 110 HP Engine with only 825 hours
- Full Maintenance records
- NEW 2014 PYI MaxProp 4 blade folding prop
- Complete engine instrumentation at helm
- Racor 900 Fuel Filter
The SP Cruiser offers year round boating comfort, trawler-like livability and motoring performance, simple and versatile sailing and legendary IP quality and value.
Among many unique features are the SP Cruiser's twin cockpits. One aft, perfect for the morning's first cup of coffee, plus one forward just the right place for a group to sit while cruising or at anchor on a beautiful day. Large opening side and back windows in the enclosed deckhouse offer panoramic views while the center windshield panel hinges upward to allow socializing with family and friends in the forward cockpit.
Control of this vessel is made easy and comfortable with dual helm and companion chairs plus a large console forward of the wheel for engine controls and instrumentation. The optional autopilot gives you the ability to steer the boat from virtually any location aboard with a wireless handheld control. And with the dual swivel chairs and L-shaped settee with folding table, this is a wonderful spot to have a meal or play a game of cards regardless of what the weather is doing outside.
"Cavalier" has been Meticulously Maintained by both of her owners and especially by her current owner's. Her Very Knowledgeable owners have taken great care to update her for long distance cruising and maintain all systems with High Standards. "Cavalier" has been cruising the East Coast to the Bahamas, both coasts of Florida and the Keys for the last three years and now her owners have decided to move to a Downeast style vessel to do the "Loop".
This vessel is truly "Cruise Ready"!! You can head off to the Bahamas or beyond right after you pick up the boat at the owners home dock, and all you will need to do is add provisions.
Owners Personal Items do not convey.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
We realize your time is important and you may be driving a long distance so please call in advance to schedule an appointment.