Basic Boat Info
This Classic Gulfstar Long Range Cruiser has been beautifully restored, modernized, and is fully equipped. The custom cockpit extension, and hard enclosed fly-bridge with hardtop, were all professionally engineered and installed by Roscioli Yachting in Fort Lauderdale. She has a Classic and Warm interior which is Very inviting. It makes you feel at home as soon as you enter the Yacht.
The fly-bridge has a custom solid enclosure with hinged windows, full upper helm station, bench seating, Deluxe over stuffed Helm Seat. All windows open for excellent ventilation. The Aft Sun-Deck is under hardtop with new (2018) enclosure curtains, wet bar with refrigerator, sink, ice-maker, and table with chairs (2010). The hardtop supports the davit and chocks. All counter tops are Corian.
The salon offers a lower helm forward with port and starboard teak access doors to the decks. The Standard Salon settee was replaced with a new settee in 2016.The teak entertainment console is a focal point of the reconditioned salon. All new custom lighting accent the beauty of the warm teak interior. with custom teak storage cabinets at floor level. The lower helm was completely modernized and renewed with all new digital instruments and controls. All wood working was done using beautiful "Book End" matched teak.
The over-sized gourmet galley is down to starboard. and it features all new Corian Counters. To port is a Custom L shaped dinette. It is very roomy with excellent lighting and is across from the L-shaped settee. There is a Teak parquet cabin sole throughout the galley. Also a New Full sized Stainless Steel Refrigerator and Freezer in 2016.
The Galley also features:
- New high quality true leather dinette (2013) with new teak table to port.
- New galley lighting
- New Stainless Vitrifrigo AC/DC Refrigerator Freezer
- Corian Counter-tops with molded double sinks (2010)
- Princess Gourmet Glass Cook-top Stove and Oven (2010)
- Separate Chest Freezer, concealed under counter top
- Trash Compactor (2010) in companionway
- Custom teak storage Lockers & drawers
- Apartment sized Over-Under Washer/Dryer in forward companionway. (2016)
Teak stairs at the aft end of the salon on the port-side lead down to the remodeled (2010) full beam master stateroom with center-line queen berth offering a hydraulic lift that tilts the berth to any sleeping angle you may desire. There are teak night stands, Corian counter-tops and desk space, lockers and a built-in love-seat. All new 110V circuits and lighting. The master head, also renewed in 2012, is starboard side forward with stall shower, new shower pump 2/21, new lighting and granite counter-top and custom teak storage drawers. The master stateroom and head were gutted to the bare walls and completely renewed with grain matched solid teak.
Forward of the galley to port is a guest stateroom with upper and lower berths, the upper running athwart-ship at the aft bulkhead; drawer storage beneath the lower berth and hanging locker forward. The forward head is opposite with a separate shower stall that includes a molded bench seat.
The Forward V berth Stateroom has ample size beds side by side with storage cabinets. There is plenty of Natural light coming in to highlight the beautifully finished wood interior of this Stateroom.
The engines and generator were replaced with new in 1991. Trac Stabilizers new in 2009. All systems have been upgraded.
- Engines new in 1991 with 4400 original hours in excellent state of repair
- Cruising speed of 9 knots burning 8 GPH with generator running. At 8 Knots burn is 4 GPH.
- Full stand-up engine room
- Engine Room Access Via full height door Aft in the Galley
- 4-units SMX Il Cruise Air w/Digital Controls-All replaced since 2008, New Galley unit 10/2020
- Trac 250 Digital Hydraulic Stabilizer System (over-sized fins)- 2010
All new S/S welded bow and deck rails including cockpit ladder (2018). Decks repainted in 2018. All varnish stripped and re-coated in 2018 and redone in 2021. New bow pulpit 2018. All exterior window frames repainted in September 2019.
- All new cabin windows in 2009, Aluminum powder coated frames, tinted safety glass
- New Isinglass enclosures on aft deck 2018
- 1800 # Hydraulic assist Nautical Structures Dinghy Crane
- Removable cockpit dinghy chocks allow storage of tender sideways in cockpit
- Ideal Windlass Reconditioned and re-chromed at factory 2009
- Jabsco Searchlights Electric Remote (3) (2010)
- Rocna Anchor Chain & Rode (2010)
- Spare Danforth Anchor Chain and Rode
- Custom Stainless deck safety rails
- FRP Bow Pulpit and stainless anchor roller.
- Teak Swim Platform w/Ladder
- Dual Buell Strbos Chrome Air horns Rebuilt 2012
- Custom hard enclosed fly-bridge enclosure with hardtop and opening windows
- Fly-bridge all new cushions and upgraded cushioned Todd Deluxe helm-seat. Aft Deck with custom wet bar, ice maker and refrigerator Corian tops 2010
- Aft Deck Custom SS framed bi-fold Corian table
- Folding teak chairs and furniture for aft deck
- Custom professional addition of a fiberglass cockpit extension, Awlgripped
- Transom Door, Teak Caprail
- Bomar watertight hatches
- Removable Dinghy mounting Chocks
The owner has spent close to $40,000.00 in the past year doing Upgrades. She just came out of the yard where she had New bottom paint, Packing glands replaced, Hull buffed, thru hulls fixed, and had 3 aft portholes replaced. In addition the Islander has also had:
- The tail end of the generator replaced
- All fire suppression systems updated
- New water pressure system pump
- New Shower sump
- New AC at Galley
- New Navy Blue sun shades, hatch screens & Solar film
- New port hole covers
- New fenders and fender covers
- Recent varnish on exterior wood
- Updated line cutters on shafts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.