This beautiful, professionally maintained vessel is ready to take you on extended cruises in the Bahamas and beyond. Four solar panels atop the hard-top bimini provide ample power for the refrigerator, freezer, water maker, cabin fans and lights. The generator runs three air conditioners and the water heater. Sailing is a breeze with North 3DL sails, dual mode electric winches, and in-mast furling. The Yanmar 54 hp motor cruises nicely at 6 knots, using just over one gallon of diesel per hour. No need to tow the dinghy or remove the motor. It’s on custom-made davits and is electrically raised.
Ah, creature comforts…Deck salon design gives you substantial head room and light in the salon and galley. There is a u-shaped dining area on the starboard side and a settee on the port side in front of the nav station. Cooking is a pleasure on the two-burner Force 10 stove. Stay in touch with Tidal Wave Wi-Fi plus router and high-mount antennae.
There are three cabins with two electric heads and showers. The captain’s quarters spans the entire stern with a king bed, plenty of light and storage and ensuite head/shower. The bow vee-birth sleeps two adults with access to the second head/shower. Kids or crew would love the bunk room with twin beds.
Current owners typically cruised the Bahamas four months each year. During the beginning of the Covid pandemic, they enjoyed six months anchoring off deserted islands in the southern Bahamas, going to Georgetown for supplies once a month or less.
With dual helms, this large and spacious cockpit has plenty of seating and storage.
Solar runs all electrical, including freezer and refrigerator. Generator runs hot water heater and A/C
Recent upgrades & inspections include:
- Complete detailing ~ June 2021
- Sail Drive servicing & Engine oil change ~ June 2021
- Generator servicing & oil change ~ June 2021
- Rigging & sails and all lines ~ Inspected 2020
- Sails: North Sail 3DL ~ installed 2019
- Hardtop: Custom welded tubular framing support of an FRP hardtop ~ installed 2019
- Dodger: Eisenglass forward windshield with zippered windows ~ installed 2019
- GPS/chartplotter/depth/radar Raymarine E-series 12 inch hybrid touch ~ installed 2019
- 4 Solar Tech 285 watt solar panels, Model STU-285-PERC ~ installed 2019
- 8 - Group 31 AGM batteries (5 house, 1 engine start, 1 bow thruster, 1 windlass) ~ installed 2019
- Achilles RIB dinghy, Model HB-315LX with Yamaha F15 SEHA four stroke outboard with electric start ~ 2019
- Bottom paint coat ~ 2019
- Air conditioning w/ reverse cycle heat - 3 units: Salon 16,000 BTU, aft berth 8,000 BTU, forward berth 8,000 BTU ~ installed 2018
Hard wearing Alpi wood teak veneers
Light oak laminate flooring
Overhead opening hatches, most with retractable screens and sunshades
Textured wheat colored upholstery
Top and front loading refrigerator
Isotherm freezer under the navigation table (2017)
Taupe Sunbrella dodger with clear panels
Taupe Sunbrella custom made cockpit cushions
Custom dinghy davits & pulley system to electrically raise the dinghy and motor ~ Electric winch system
THC 1022 electric bow thruster with switch at helm
Harken electric winches: 2 - #46, two speed, self-tailing and 1 - #40, two speed, self-tailing
Tidal Wave WiFi ethernet port with hardtop mounted antennas
Spectra Water Maker with auto purge. Catalina 300 MKII with digital console, creates 12 gallons of water per hour
Stainless steel Force 10 LPG, 2 burner stove/oven
JL audio and Bose speakers throughout vessel
Magma grille on a gimble
Fresh water shower (hot and cold) mounted on swim platform
Caframo fans in all staterooms and salon
2 x 30 Amp shore power cords
Fully equipped with USCG safety equipment